230 V high-pressure pump for spraying airless spray-on smoothing compounds
Benefits at a glance
- 230 V high-pressure pump – and thus suitable on every construction site.
- High delivery rate up to 8 l/min.
- Frequency-controlled 3.0 kW motor.
- Plastic material hopper (60 l).
- Weight only 90 kg
- Can be combined with OWC machine technology (e.g. inoMIX E12) at any time.
- Optimum machine capacity thanks to various areas of application (Spray filling, paint spraying, glueing, cleaning and sheathing)
Power output: The inoBEAM Light HP high-pressure pump achieves a delivery output of 7-8 l/min. when processing spray-on filler with the frequency-controlled 3.0 kW motor and 230 V. The high-pressure pump has an unbeatable price/performance ratio and offers maximum flexibility thanks to endless areas of applications (spraying, bonding, smoothing, reinforcing, etc.). The high-pressure pump can be converted into a conventional delivery pump using an optional conversion kit and just a few, easy steps.
|Operating pressure||bar||up to 120|
|Operating voltage||V/Hz/A||230 / 50 / 16|
|Drive performance||kW||3,0 (frequency controlled)|
|Delivery rate (mineral materials)||l/min||max. 8|
|Machine technique||Airless devices|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||1450 x 530 x 700|
inoBEAM Light high-pressure pump (HP)
|Airless spattling compounds|
|EP and PU injection resins|
|External dispersion paints|
|Fire protection coats|
|Highly viscous materials|
|Internal dispersion paints|
|Spray-on filling, bonding, plastering, reinforcing and can be combined with one-way containers|
- with optional conversion kit
|Varnishes greater than 21°C|
Item no. 10041912
Scope of delivery
inoBEAM Light HP:
- 2 running wheels
- Plastic material hopper
- Cover for material hopper
- Gear motor
- Switching cabinet
- Delivery shaft
- 15 m, 230 V Schuko / CEE connecting cable
- Airless gun HP
- 15 m, 1/2” HD hose
- Stator SPRAY
- Rotor SPRAY
- 0.7 m, 3/8” whip hose
- RAC X nozzle holder
- 1 HDA nozzle
- Pressure and suction flange (HP)
- Tension anchor (HP)
- Pressure control (HP)
- Operating manual
Plastic hopper as an optional attachment for the pump hopper for increasing the container volume from 10 to 60 litres.
Cover for plastic hopper
- For protecting the content of the hopper against impurities
- Made from black plastic
inoSPRAY Temp, heating hose for airless devices
For optimally adjusting the viscosity of the material without thinning it. Less wear on the airless device thanks to a lower material pressure. Possible to apply thicker layers.
|Operating pressure:||250 bar|
|Nominal width:||10 mm e.g. for dispersions, 8 mm for varnish|
Scope of delivery:
With control device for adjusting the temperature and RCBO switch, connecting cable
INOTEC airless gun (280 bar) for inoSPRAY Light HP and AS Power
- Not including nozzle or nozzle holder, with resistant stainless steel fasteners
Maximum pressure: 280 bar
Not included in the scope of delivery:
- XHD nozzle holder (10012096)
- XHD 651 nozzle (standard with inoSPRAY AS Power) (10008021-009)
- Swivel joint (10016849)
Tip-Clean nozzle cleaning set for airless nozzles
For quick and simple cleaning and preservation of airless nozzles.
- Hose connection – this connection is rigid; does not rotate
inoBEAM Light high-pressure pump (HP) conversion kit
The delivery pump can be converted into a 230 V high-pressure pump using an optional conversion kit and just a few, easy steps. This offers maximum flexibility on your construction site thanks to unlimited areas of application (spraying, adhesion, filling, reinforcing, etc.) with an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
- High-pressure pump SPRAY
- High-pressure hose
- Airless gun with whip hose and remote control cable
- “HP” pressure and suction flange
- “HP” pressure control and tension anchor
INOTEC airless gun (510 bar) for inoSPRAY Light HP and AS Power
- 510 bar 7/8” with swivel joint 1/2” stainless steel
High-pressure / Airless hoses (inoBEAM Light HP)
Color: Yellow or blue
Graco RAC X nozzle holder for RAC X nozzles (inobeam Light HP)
Operating pressure: 280 bar
Graco PAA, FFA, HDA, WA nozzles
Graco RAC X nozzle extension
- With 7/8” thread
- With RAC X nozzle holder (not including nozzle)
Rotor SPRAY for inoBEAM Light high-pressure pump (HP)
Stator SPRAY for inoBEAM Light high-pressure pump (HP)
inoBEAM Light “mortar” conversion kit
The high-pressure pump can be converted into a conventional delivery pump using an optional conversion kit and just a few, easy steps.
- Rotor/stator D6-3 Eco gold
- Pressure and suction flange “mortar”
- Pressure gauge and tension rods “mortar”