The perfect silo continuous mixer for processing powdery materials
Benefits at a glance
- Constant material consistency
- High mixing rate (22 l/min.)
- PU mixing pipe with quick-release fasteners
- Detachable mixing pipe cover
- Standardised flange attachment with a diameter of 250 mm and thus suitable for all conventional silos
- Automatic rotation direction detection
- Very simple operation and cleaning
- Low-maintenance and construction site compliant technology
The inoMIX F51 is the perfect 400 V continuous mixer for use with silos for mixing powdery materials.
Its compact design means that the inoMIX F51 can also remain flange-mounted to the silo during transport.
The mixing and metering shafts are driven directly using a gear motor.
This video shows the assembly and operation of the inoMIX F51 continuous flow mixer.
It does not replace reading the original operating instructions.
|Operating voltage||V/Hz/A||400 / 50 / 16|
|Mixing performance||l/min||max. 22 l/min / ca. 50 l/min*|
|Comments||* With optional metering shaft, gradient 40 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||1500 x 500 x 320|
|Cement pastes, suspensions|
|Dried clay plasters|
|ETICS glue, mineral|
|Fire protection mortar|
|Floor spattling compounds|
|Gypsum filling compounds|
|Lime cement plasters|
|Mineral textured plasters|
|Multi-layer acoustic spray plasters|
|Renovating plaster systems|
|SPCC mortar / filler|
Scope of delivery
Item no. 10043789
- Solid steel funnel
- PU mixing pipe
- Mixing shaft
- Metering shaft
- Gear motor
- Water fitting
- Operating instructions
Electric vibration motor (three-phase unbalance motor) as external vibrator for attachment to silos to prevent material flow or compression problems.
Mains voltage: 400 volts / 50 Hz
PU inoEASYMIX mixing pipe for bonding and basecoat mortars, light mortars, final coats, finishing plasters, etc.
- Including mixing shaft, mixing pipe cover and holders
400 V extension cable, 5 x 2.5 mm², length 20 m
- 16 A, CEE plug and coupling
inoEASYMIX PU mixing pipe for floor levelling compounds, reprofiling mortar, etc.
Including mixing shaft, mixing pipe cover and holders