Powdery materials: OWC in combination with two dry delivery units inoFLEX Duo for connection to the inoCOMB Cabrio small silo
Advantages at a glance
- Extremely simple assembly on the small silo inoCOMB Cabrio
- Dust-free work
- High delivery rate thanks to the continuous filling of the small silo, which is equipped with a 400 V continuous mixer and a 400 V delivery pump.
- Low-maintenance technology
- Simple cleaning
Both flexible delivery shafts of the inoFLEX Duo transport the powdery material to be processed from the one-way container directly to the vessel of the inoCOMB Cabrio small silo.
Here the material is mixed with water using high-performance machine technology and then pumped on-site through the material hose. Areas of application of this closed, dust-free system include horizontal floor levelling in parking garages or industrial halls, large-scale reprofiling in tunnels and on bridges, or the grouting of channels and machine foundations.
The small silo is available in two versions:
inoCOMB Cabrio “R” for pouring ready-mixed mortar
and inoCOMB Cabrio “D” for spray application of ready-mixed mortar
|Operating voltage||V/Hz/A||230 / 50 / 16|
|Delivery rate (mineral materials)||l/min||max. 2 x 24|
|Machine technique||OWC Machine technology|
Scope of delivery
Item no. 10042432
- 2 x OWC Camlock coupling
- 2 x flexible hose, approx. 2 m
- 2 x delivery shaft
- 2 x probe control system with rotor sensor
- 2 x gear motor
- 1 x transition hood with 2 transition connecting pieces
- Operating instructions