The small, compact waste water system for tool cleaning and waste water treatment
Benefits at a glance
- Compact design
- Requires little space
- Simple operation
- Integrated washbasin
- Integrated roller washing device (roller size: 100 x 300 mm)
- System can be moved using 4 castors
- Low fresh water consumption
The inoSPLIT B50 serves to clean painters’ and plasterers’ tools and to treat dirty water to make it safe for disposal.
The treated water is collected in a built-in vessel and can be reused for further cleaning processes thanks to a pump system.
The accumulating paint residue remains in the filter drawer and can subsequently be disposed of once dry in commercial waste similar to domestic waste.
The fresh water consumption is considerably reduced as the treated dirty water is reused.
|Operating voltage||V/Hz/A||230 / 50 / 16|
|Machine technique||Waste water systems|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||650 x 630 x 1450|
Scope of delivery
Item no. 10041734
- Housing made from polypropylene
- Industrial water reservoir
- Roller washing device
- 4 castors
- Quenching gun with 2 m hose
- Agitator and pump integrated
- Power supply cable for agitator and pump
- Washing basket
- 1 x filter mat
- 1 x filter fleece
- 1 x splitting agent, 25 kg
- Operating instructions
Splitting agent for waste water systems inoSPLIT B100 / B150
Response separating agent, up to a PH value of 10, PU = 25 kg bag