- Visual inspection and cleaning
- Resetting / adjusting, lubricating and preserving
- Replenishing or replacing the operating fluids
- Replacing wearing parts (e.g. filters, seals, etc.) as scheduled, if their expected service life is clearly sooner than the next maintenance interval.
- Recording, procuring and replacing wearing parts
- Should it be determined during the maintenance process that parts are defective, the customer is contacted and an agreement reached on how to proceed. If the customer would like a repair, they are sent a cost estimate. The parts are then procured and replaced accordingly.
- Finally, functional and, upon customer request, BGV A3 testing is performed.
Call us, we will advise you!
Your sales partner (English language)
Phone +49 7741 / 6805675
Fax +49 7741 / 6805665