- Powdery materials: OWC in combination with a continuous mixer
- Powdery materials: OWC in combination with a continuous mixer and a delivery pump
- Powdery materials: OWC in combination with the dry delivery unit for mixing pumps
- Powdery materials: OWC in combination with two dry delivery unit for a small silo
- Paste-like materials: OWC in combination with a wet delivery unit and a delivery pump
inoSPLIT B 150
Waste water systems
inoSPLIT B 150
The compact waste water system for tool cleaning and waste water treatment
Benefits at a glance
- Compact design
- Requires little space
- Simple operation
- Integrated washbasin
- Integrated roller washing device (roller size: 100 x 300 mm)
- Low fresh water consumption
- Additional drawer compartment, storage compartment and large dripping area
The inoSPLIT B150 serves to clean painters’ and plasterers’ tools and to treat dirty water to make it safe for disposal.
The treated water is collected in a built-in vessel and can be reused for further cleaning processes thanks to a pump system.
The accumulating paint residue remains in the filter drawer and can subsequently be disposed of once dry in commercial waste similar to domestic waste.
The fresh water consumption is considerably reduced as the treated dirty water is reused.
* The machine is available in 110 and 230 V
Further information / downloads:
|Operating voltage:||110 or 230 V / 50 Hz|
|Capacity:||max. 100 l|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||700 x 1.500 x 1.450 mm|
Scope of delivery
Splitting agent for waste water systems B100 / B150
Response separating agent, up to a PH value of 10, PU = 25 kg bag (price per kilogram: 3,98 €)
Splitting agent for waste water systems B100/150 (Article no. 10041634)
Phone: +49 7741 6805 0
Fax: +49 7741 6805 665
Request form inoSPLIT B 150