The efficient 230 V delivery pump − as a high pressure pump
Benefits at a glance
- 230 V high-pressure pump – and thus suitable on every construction site.
- High delivery rate up to 8 l/min.
- Frequency-controlled 3.0 kW motor.
- Plastic material hopper (50 l).
- Weight only 90 kg
- Can be combined with OWC machine technology (e.g. inoMIX E12) at any time.
- Optimum machine capacity thanks to various areas of application (Spray filling, paint spraying, glueing, cleaning and sheathing)
The inoBEAM F30 is an efficient 230 V delivery pump suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. With an optional set that is available, the delivery pump can be converted for various fields of application in just a couple of steps.
This means that the “HP” set can be used to create a high-performance high-pressure pump for airless spray-on filling compounds from the delivery pump.
|Operating pressure||bar||up to 120|
|Operating voltage||V/Hz/A||230 / 50 / 16|
|Drive performance||kW||3,0 (frequency controlled)|
|Delivery rate (depending on the material)||l/min||max. 8|
|Machine technique||Airless devices|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||1450 x 530 x 700|
inoBEAM F30 high-pressure pump (HP)
|Airless spattling compounds|
|Airless spray-on smoothing compounds - with conversion kit 'HP'-F12 (see accessories)|
|Airless spray-on smoothing compounds - with conversion kit 'HP'-F30 (see accessories)|
|EP and PU injection resins|
|External dispersion paints|
|Fire protection coats|
|Highly viscous materials|
|Internal dispersion paints|
|Spray-on filling, bonding, plastering, reinforcing and can be combined with one-way containers|
- with sets “D”-F12 and “D”- & “R”-F30
|Varnishes greater than 21°C|
Item no. 10041083
Scope of delivery
- 2 running wheels
- Plastic material hopper
- Cover for material hopper
- Gear motor
- Switching cabinet
- 3 m connecting cable
- Pump shaft
- Pump housing made from stainless steel
- Tool set
- Assembly spray lubricant
- Operating instructions
for airless spray-on smoothing compounds
(8 l / 90 bar)
Item no. 10044242*
* For delivery contents, see accessories
The inoBEAM F30 delivery pump can be converted into a high-performance 230 V airless spraying device using an optional set and just a few, easy steps. A delivery rate of 7-8 l/min is achieved with 3.0 kW when processing spray-on filler.
Scope of delivery:
High-pressure pump SPRAY, high-pressure hose, airless gun with hose whip, pressure and suction flange “HP”, pressure control and tie rod “HP”, nozzle holder, nozzle
Plastic hopper as an optional attachment for the pump hopper for increasing the container volume from 10 to 50 litres.
Cover for plastic hopper
- For protecting the content of the hopper against impurities
- Made from black plastic
inoSPRAY Temp, heating hose for airless devices
For optimally adjusting the viscosity of the material without thinning it. Less wear on the airless device thanks to a lower material pressure. Possible to apply thicker layers.
|Operating pressure:||250 bar|
|Nominal width:||10 mm e.g. for dispersions, 8 mm for varnish|
Scope of delivery:
With control device for adjusting the temperature and RCBO switch, connecting cable
High-pressure / airless hoses
Colours: yellow / blue / black
INOTEC airless gun AG 190 LB for inoBEAM F12 HP, F30 HP and F70 HP
- Connection 3/8” male, including swivel / Maximum pressure: 250 bar
Optional (not included in the scope of delivery):
- RAC X nozzle holder (for F12 HP, F30 HP, F70 HP)
- HDA nozzle 439 (for F12 HP)
- HDA nozzle 543 (for F30 HP)
- HDA nozzle 655 (for F70 HP)
- Transition nipple 3/4" AG x 1/2" IG (for F12 HP, F30 HP, F70 HP)
- Adapter 1/2“ AG x 3/8“ IG (for F12 HP, F30 HP, F70 HP)
- Adapter 1/2“ AG x 1“ AG (for F70 HP)
Graco RAC X nozzle holder for RAC X nozzles
- Operating pressure: 280 bar
- Suitable for:
Graco PAA, FFA, HDA, WA nozzles
Graco HDA nozzles
for RAC X nozzle holders (HDA = Heavy Duty Application)
- Colour: brown
- E.g. for fillers, spattling compound, fibrous materials, paints, etc., for indoor and outdoor applications
Graco RAC X nozzle extension
- With 7/8” thread
- With RAC X nozzle holder (not including nozzle)
Tip-Clean nozzle cleaning set for airless nozzles
For quick and simple cleaning and preservation of airless nozzles.
This connection is rigid; does not rotate
- For connecting a variety of hoses
- Hose connection – this connection is rigid; does not rotate